This formal event will occur on Friday, June 12th, 2015, in the LeBreton Gallery of the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa. The reception is at 6:00 p.m., with the dinner commencing at 7:00 p.m.
All members of the Military Police “extended family” and a guest are welcome to attend this gala dinner, including:
- Former members of the Canadian Provost Corps and RCAF Police
- Current and retired members of the Military Police
- Public servants, civilian employees, and contractors who have worked with the Military Police
For a gala dinner of this magnitude, ticket prices would normally be expected to cost from $150 to $300 per person. However, due entirely to the fund-raising activities conducted by the MP 75 committee, costs have been lowered to an unheard of level. Tickets are only $25 per person until April 1st, 2015. After April 1st, 2015, ticket prices will go up to $40 per person.
Seating is limited to 600. While this may seem like a large number, sales are expected to be brisk as the MP75 committee has fielded hundreds of inquiries about this event over the last few months. For this reason, you are urged to contact PO2 Guillaume Harvey at email@example.com to purchase your seats early. Make sure to take advantage of the “early bird” pricing before April 1st, 2015.
The LeBreton Gallery at the Canadian War Museum will create a unique ambience, steeped in military tradition; combined with the gourmet three-course meal and entertainment provided by the Central Band of the Canadian Armed Forces, this will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that is not to be missed.
- Romaine hearts served with grated parmesan, bacon and oregano focaccia croutons;
- Wild mushroom and Brie stuffed chicken supreme with double baked potato and Madeira reduction;
- Coffee crème brûlée garnished with maple flavoured coffee beans.
Coffee and tea are included. Alcohol will be available for purchase.
Note: A vegetarian option (vegetable, tofu and mushroom stacker on a bed of barley with roasted tomato coulis) is available for the main course, but must be indicated when ordering your tickets.
Military personnel: Mess dress (DEU 2 or 2B)
Civilian personnel: Formal evening attire